Full Form Of TAN or TAN Full Form
Full-Form Of TAN Is a Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number
Some Details About TAN
Full Variety of TAN is Tax Write-Off Account Number or collecting Account Number may be a 10 -digit alpha-numeric number issued by the Income-tax Department. TAN is to be obtained by all persons who are liable for deducting tax at source (TDS) or who are required to gather tax at source (TCS).
Structure and validation
- TAN structure is as follows: RAJA99999B: First four characters are letters, next five are numerals, last character may be a letter.
- Each tax deductor is uniquely identified by a TAN.
- The first three characters represent town or state where the TAN was issued.
- The fourth character represents first character of name of the deductor.
- And the next 5 characters are numerics.
- And Last character may be a letter.
Dear Visitor, I hope liked the details on What Is The Full Form Of TAN ? & Full Form Of TAN .
You can also get full forms of other Information Banking and it’s related terms along with complete description List Of All Full Forms
To view more information in TAN go to Wikipedia